Tijs Koedam talks with Fabio D’Agata. He is the Director of SPAT changes and the Author of Intelligent Movement on the role of stress in our lives. In this inspiring video, Fabio explains:
- How our bodies recognize stress signals.
- The importance of listening to our bodies.
- How intelligent movement enables us to perform more sustainably.
- How movement can help us make a deeper connection with ourselves.
- Promoting a top sports mentality at the corporate level.
Watch the full interview below.